Casual Relief Teacher Agency | Teaching Jobs & Staff Vacancies | CRT Agency | Melbourne | Victoria | Australia
How to register your school
Schools wishing to join Resource Ed Personnel PTY LTD have several options:
Complete online Contact Us Form
Use our online Contact Form to forward us an email so we can arrange an appointment for one of our staff to visit your school, or forward all necessary documents to you via email.
Phone us Call to discuss your options with us.
Managing Director : Ian Smith
P: (03) 8756 4555 or M: 0407 706 849
Fax us a request so we can contact you for an appointment
Fax:(03) 9752 4177
Schools Benefit by using Resource Ed Personnel
In recent years schools have been increasingly empowered with responsibilities ranging from cleaning contracts to teacher hire whilst attempting to support a vigorous teaching and administrative regime.
Schools have sought cost effective and innovative means to manage workloads and minimize costs. Many schools have chosen Resource Ed Personnel to assist them with offsite support which has provided them with:
- Personalised cost efficient services.
- Simplicity of one call, one fax, one payment
- Freedom from regulatory employer obligations: WorkCover, superannuation
- GST and PAYG
- No upfront fees, a simple pay as you go service
- A local Area Manager system
- Better performing teachers who have unique access to a Performance Management System and Professional Development opportunities.
- Photo ID for all teachers
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurances
- Teachers who are VIT registered and have current criminal records clearance and who have been cleared by the DEECD's Conduct & Ethics Branch
- Secure 100 point identification process
- Induction Seminars before commencing work
- Performance Management Reports
Expertise We Offer
Consider the teaching and management expertise our staff can bring to your school.
Ian Smith - Managing Director - 25 years of teaching experience
Daryl Brooks - Professional & Business Development Director - 20 years teaching experience and 10 years as principal
Peter Hayne - Finance Director - a 30 year career banker
Dianne Moloney - Dianne ensures all teachers are registered correctly and with all checks done comprehensively
Area Managers: Are Resource Ed Personnelâ€™s vital link between schools, teachers and ourselves. They provide a knowledgeable, professional and friendly service to schools and ensure their individual and specific needs for casual and contract staffing are met at the local level.
Accessing the services of your Resource Ed Personnel Area Manager (casual teachers) or our HR Manager (contracts) can significantly reduce the time required by your staff for recruitment , placement and payroll needs.
One phone call, one invoice, one payment for all your casual and contract staffing needs. Streamline the tasks of your CRT/Daily Organiser, Assistant Principal or HR staff, by referring your staffing needs to our specialists. For a moderate fee, we can free up your team to attend to their core responsibilities in your school.
How to post a vacancy
Advertising your School Vacancy is easy.
Use our online Positions Vacant Form facility to register and post a vacancy to our website.
To post a current or upcoming vacancy at your school click on the button below
Register your school's interest in sourcing contract teachers. Post your vacancy on www.australiateachers.com